Will you join us?
If you appreciate having Boston Acupuncture Project in your neighborhood, consider joining POCA, the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture. POCA is a multi-stakeholder cooperative of patients, providers, clinics, and organizations working together to increase accessibility to and availability of affordable group acupuncture treatments.
Boston Acupuncture Project wouldn’t be here without our co-op. That’s why we’re saying “thank you!” in October by offering $15 treatments for all new and current POCA members, all month long.
POCA dues for community members are on a sliding scale from $25 – $100 per year. You decide what to pay. Just like our treatments, membership is the same no matter what you pay on the sliding scale. Your dues fund projects like:
- Locate A Clinic tool and other website infrastructure
- POCA Tech, an affordable community acupuncture school
- Auricular Acu-Technician (AAT) Trainings
- legislative advocacy to make it possible for AATs to practice in our state
- micro-loans to help set up new community acupuncture clinics in underserved areas
A POCA membership is an opportunity for you to help others receive care, while also benefiting yourself and your loved ones with some great perks.
A POCA membership can pay for itself in a few treatments. Benefits include:
- a free acupuncture treatment the week of your birthday
- 3 “free first treatment” coupons to share with loved ones (good at any POCA clinic – maybe there is one near them? Click here for a map!)
- new patient paperwork fees waived at any POCA clinic
Plus, Boston Acupuncture Project runs POCA member specials in May and October.
As POCA members we are creating jobs, creating community, and creating a healthier future for everyone. We hope you will join us. To sign up for a membership go to: https://www.pocacoop.com/join-page
If you have any questions please check out POCA’s website (pocacoop.com), or ask your acupuncturist how much POCA means to them!