Boston Acupuncture Project is proud to partner with other local non-profits, businesses, and governments to advance our mission: providing affordable and accessible acupuncture in a group setting, Chinese herbal medicine, and other forms of holistic healthcare. By offering relief from pain, stress, and isolation, we aim to contribute to the well-being of individual people, and the strength of our community as a whole.
- Acupuncture can boost mood, regulate immune system, reduce pain from repetitive stress injury, and more.
- Offer community acupuncture at BAP as a health/wellness benefit for a specific group of clients or employees; you pay only for treatments used.
- Purchase Gift Certificates in bulk.
- Ask us for details! 617-506-3868
- Reserve the entire clinic space for your party
- Relaxation acupuncture treatments for up to 6 people per hour
- Customized acupuncture treatments for up to 3 people per hour
- Book online or get in touch: 617-506-3868
Mobile community acupuncture
- Outdoors or indoor set-up
- Community acupuncture for 3-5 people per hour
- Ear acupuncture or seeds (acupressure) for up to 10 people per hour
- Addition to end of yoga classes – relaxing points on the ears and forehead
- Customized for your space and your people – let’s chat if you’re interested! 617-506-3868
The gift of acupuncture to the team at Exodus offered care and consolation at a time when we couldn’t give it to ourselves. Ren was courteous, and established a warm welcoming atmosphere that transformed our breakroom into a space of therapeutic calm and relief. For myself, I didn’t know how much I needed it and others reported deep relief and gratitude for this level of care. We look forward to next time!Priscilla, Owner of Exodus Bagels in Roslindale, MA | Fall 2023