Keeping Our Doors Open – How You Can Help
Community acupuncture would not exist without you, and your participation.
Boston Acupuncture Project works to make acupuncture more affordable and accessible, so we can make a difference in people’s lives! But we need your help. The way we keep our prices low is by giving a LOT of treatments.
Telling others about Boston Acupuncture Project is the #1 most helpful thing you can do to help us stay open. (After making sure you get enough acupuncture yourself, of course.)
Here are a few other things you can do to help:
- Tell your other health care providers how acupuncture is making a difference for you. (We want them to send more patients here.)
- Give BAP a good review online, to tell the world about why they should come here for acupuncture!
- Share our posts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. (Yes, it makes a difference!)
- Bring your own blanket(s) to your treatment to help us save on laundry time and money.
- Pay for your treatments with cash, if you have the means.
- Throw in a few extra dollars if you pay with a credit card. (Every credit card payment sends a slice of that money to the processing company.)
- Slide up the scale – but only if you’re able to do this and still get enough treatments to feel better. If you’re paying online, consider buying yourself “gift certificates” of $30 or $40 per treatment.
- Make a one-time or recurring donation to Boston Acupuncture Project – these general donations will help us cover rent, electricity, supplies, and other basic expenses.
- If you have pre-paid treatments you’re not using, consider letting us know you want to Pay It Forward
- Let your family and friends know that acupuncture can help them just like it’s helped you. You can even book a Bubble Block appointment to come in all together.
- Come in for acupuncture! Don’t forget about how great you feel with regular acupuncture treatments.