We are so excited to get back to the clinic! Starting June 15, 2020 you can visit Boston Acupuncture Project for community acupuncture, in person. Visits are by appointment only, so please schedule online or call us at 617-506-3868 to book a time.
Changes for Safety
- Masks: bring one! Everyone in the clinic must wear a mask at all times, covering mouth AND nose. Valve-type masks do not count.
- Screening: check your reminder email for questions. Please stay home if you feel sick!
- New Patient Intakes (a.k.a. most of the talking parts of a First Visit) will be via tele-health.
- Waiting: please wait outside the clinic until your appointment time. If you need to come in early to use the restroom, please wait in the waiting room until we let you know the restroom is available.
- Physical distancing: one person at a time, please – one helper is OK if needed, just let us know before you come in.
- Hand hygiene: use hand sanitizer when you enter, and after handling cash.
- Payment: pre-pay online when you can! Cash (exact change only) in the payment box is great too. HSA/FSA cards are accepted in the clinic, not online.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Blanket): we’re going to have a LOT more laundry to do, so if you can bring a clean blanket with you, go for it.
- No More Self-Serve: water and ear plugs available upon request, but please step outside if you need to pull your mask down.
- It’s still going to be great! We realize that there are a lot of changes. The good news is that our mission to provide a peaceful healing place for everyone remains the same. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Tele-health still available
With an acu-pressure consultation we will discuss your health concerns and guide you through using specific acu-pressure points to support your health.
For herbal medicine consultations, we will discuss your health concerns, and then prescribe herbal remedies based on Traditional Chinese Medicine pattern diagnosis. Herbal remedies will be delivered directly from one of our suppliers to your home. Payment for herbal remedies is in addition to the cost of the consultation, but we try to keep everything as affordable as possible.
All tele-health appointments can be made online, but you can also call for additional times. Thank you for participating in community acupuncture!